Thursday, July 10, 2014

Another Shout Out to the VIPS!!

 

With Mrs. International now only days away, (how in the world can that be?!?), I want to take another moment to address the major VIPs throughout my experience as Mrs. California International.

Thank you to Eddie Peterson and Dennis Cooke (who I promise I see all the time, yet I neglect to take pictures of us together every single time!), who love me unconditionally and are some of my favorite people in the world!  I just feel so uplifted every time I see them!

Thanks to Renier, the love of my life!  Thank you for going on this zany and sometimes hair-brained journey with me!  I am so, so, so proud of you for following your dream and going back to school!  Love you, liefie! 

My parents, Luke and Margie Sayer, who have been there for EVERY PAGEANT, EVERY TRUMPET RECITAL, EVERY SOFTBALL GAME, thank you for constantly being there and giving me love and hugs all the time!  Can't wait to see your smiling faces in Jacksonville!

Many, many (tanned) thanks to The Skin Loft, for providing spray tans throughout my reign.  Please check out their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006159887062 or their website at: www.skinloft.net.  I just had a facial there and it was one of my most relaxing moments this year! 

Thank you to Custom Care Solutions, who are dear friends and HUGE supporters of the Alzheimer's Association.  They have supported me since Day One, when Renier and I moved to Palm Desert not knowing a single soul, and they took me in and made me feel welcome.  I will always be grateful to Dom, Mandy and Misty! Please like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-Care-Solutions/220182968081330

Thank you to The Royal Image Boutique for sponsoring my national evening gown.  I LOVE IT!  Your support and willingness to help has been amazing, Raeann!

Thank you to Crowns and Gowns for my national on-stage question outfit.  I cannot wait to wear this beautiful outfit!  LOVE IT!

And to Judy and Terry Wright, for my beautiful national headshots and crown shots - Renier and I loved spending time with you earlier this spring.  Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks!!!

See you all in gorgeous Jacksonville,
Christy
Mrs. California International 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment