Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spa Soiree benefiting the Alzheimer's Association

Just two days ago, I was lucky enough to be a part of the Spa Soiree at the Spa at Westin Mission Hills, which benefited the Alzheimer's Association, Coachella Valley chapter.  For two hours, ladies (and a few gentlemen, too!) enjoyed spa services courtesy of the Spa at Westin Mission Hills (including neck massages, foot soaking, hairstyling, hand massages, chakra cleansing, aromatherapy and more), tasty appetizers and delicious beverages.




Here are a few "action" shots of relaxation!

A few of my very favorite people were the main organizers of this event.  Anne Gimbel, regional director of the Alzheimer's Association - Coachella Valley, Teresa Segovia, Latino Outreach Coordinator, and Pam Bieri, who does public relations and marketing for the chapter.  Through my involvement with the Alzheimer's Association, these ladies have become some of my dearest friends.

Anne, me and Teresa at the check-in table

Sara (from The Spa at Westin Mission Hills), me and Anne

Me and the ever-amazing Pam Bieri!

I'm still on pins and needles for how much we raised for the Alzheimer's Association, but since we had a great turnout, I'm sure it will be equally as great!

Thank you to the entire Spa at Westin Mission Hills team, especially spa manager, Monica Donato!  You have made me a life-long spa fan!  See you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment