Friday, May 2, 2014

It Takes a Village!

I want to take this opportunity to thank two of my Mrs. California International sponsors (or as I like to call them, the VIPs!!!).

First off, the folks at Custom Care Solutions in Palm Desert, CA (specifically Mandy, Misty and Dom) have become dear friends of mine throughout the past two years of living in the Coachella Valley.  We are all active in ACT I (Aging Community Team) and are on the ACT I board of directors (Mandy is the president, Misty is the treasurer, Dom is the secretary of membership and I'm the board secretary).  In addition, we all volunteer with the Alzheimer's Association (Dom is the chair of our Walk to End Alzhiemer's - Coachella Valley as well!).  So needless to say, we're all engaged in making a difference in the lives of seniors!

Also, they are graciously sponsoring me in my quest to become Mrs. International 2014!


Please click on Custom Care Solutions to be taken to their website!  Custom Care Solutions is an in-home care provider for seniors, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s patients and more with nurse aides and live in help available.  Click HERE to "like" their Facebook page!

Here's Misty, Mandy and Dom of Custom Care Solutions!

Another generous sponsor is The Skin Loft in La Quinta, CA!  They are making me look like a true California girl by providing spray tans throughout my reign.  Jamie and Tracey truly make me feel like part of their family every time that I come in!


Here's a photo of the amazing tan I received just last week.  Please visit www.skinloft.net and "like" their Facebook page.  They are located in the beautiful city of La Quinta, so contact them today at (760) 628-8776 to book your appointment for spray tans and much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment